You are a Wavosaur user and want to use it on Linux ?
You are a Linux user and not satisfied with the free audio editors for Linux ?
You want another free audio editor for Linux ?
You can do it ! don’t hesitate to refer to this post in our Wavosaur forum : http://www.wavosaur.com/forum/ubuntu%20support-t612.html
We have tested with:
How to make Wavosaur work on Linux ?
1) make sure you have Wine :
open a terminal and type
sudo apt-get install wine
2) download the Wavosaur Windows executable :
it’s in the zip ! => http://www.wavosaur.com/download.php
3) get the right version of MFC42.dll :
and place the mfc42.dll file next to the Wavosaur executable
4) now launch Wavosaur with Wine !
5) Here is Wavosaur on Linux :
Many VST plugins are working too in this environment, as you can see on the first picture.